ExpertActions consistently finds that supply chains play a critical role in helping companies achieve growth objectives. In today’s markets, companies are increasingly challenging their supply chains on multiple dimensions, including flexibility, cost reduction, predictable risk management and customer service levels. Our supply chain consultants help ensure that our client’s supply chains are a source of competitive advantage for meeting both short- and long-term goals.
- We believe that a supply chain that is closely aligned with business strategy helps to advance business objectives and achieve sustained, profitable growth. While business strategy should drive supply chain design decisions, it is also critical to execute well on all of the supply chain’s tactical dimensions.
- In a recent ExpertActions survey, supply chain executives agreed that supply chains are at the heart of outstanding performance. Nearly all executives surveyed felt that supply chains promote competitive advantage, are critical for satisfying customers and, at the same time, have significant room for improvement.
- Our supply chain consultants have teamed with clients on engagements across all industry verticals. In working with client teams, we clarify supply chain priorities by bridging the gap between strategy and design and ensuring successful implementation, backed by operational expertise, to make the results stick.
- Our supply chain consultants help executives address today’s most common supply chain concerns while preparing for success in the future.
- The first step is to understand the link between strategy and the supply chain: what performance level must the business achieve to be competitive? What role should the supply chain play for the current business environment and in the future?
- Perform a diagnostic of the current supply chain in order to prioritize the top areas for focus, noting opportunities to realize short- and long-term value.
- We frequently unlock value for clients with our ability to take the holistic, cross-functional view of the entire supply chain. We focus on improving the specific supply chain capabilities that will have the most impact while at the same time putting emphasis on ensuring successful implementation, execution and lasting alignment between strategy and design through our Sucess approach.
- We share our clients' ambitions. We work to understand their reality and deliver true results. And we align our incentives with our clients' objectives, so they know we're in it together.