ExpertActions has extensive experience across all industries. Our highly customized teams bring each client a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other industries on the challenge at stake, to offer our clients fresh perspectives and breakthrough business insights. Our mission is to help our clients set new standards of excellence in their industries, not follow the pack with off-the-shelf solutions. We share our clients' ambitions. We work to understand their reality and deliver true results - focusing on strategic decisions and practical actions. And we align our incentives with our clients' objectives, so they know we're in it together.
INDUSTRIAL GOODS AND SERVICES: Constructing a best-in-class global procurement organization - ExpertActions worked with an industrial company to reap hundreds of millions in procurement savings.
PRIVATE EQUITY: Boosting salesforce effectiveness of a portfolio company - Private equity investors doubled their return after ExpertActions helped stem the tide of employee and customer defections from a portfolio company.
MEDIA: A new digital sales strategy for a national broadcaster - A growing digital audience demands a strategy to match.
RETAIL: Focus on core delivers growth for retailer - A family-founded company (with roots dating back generations) reaches new heights with its strategy refocused on its core business.
FINANCIAL SERVICES: Transformation sparks financial leader's turnaround - Close collaboration allows firm to regain its financial footing while its stock price skyrockets.
UTILITIES AND ALTERNATIVE ENERGY: Uncovering major savings in procurement - ExpertActions powered a global energy company to find substantial savings with a comprehensive diagnostic and a clearly defined strategy.
MEDIA: Direct marketing excellence through experimental design - A major cable company boosts its marketing effectiveness with advanced statistical methods and analytics.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS: Salesforce effectiveness in Telecom - How customer segmentation and a new account model can help provide the service that customers expect.
CONSUMER PRODUCTS: Strategic G&A approach cooks up savings - ExpertActions’s unique end-to-end examination of G&A costs delivered a new strategy and significant savings.
CHEMICALS: Transforming a leading polymers maker - Refocused on its core strengths, a polymers manufacturer becomes a differentiated player with strong margins.
· Airlines & Transportation: Few industries are as demanding as transportation services. That's why it is critical to implement high-impact strategies quickly and effectively.
· Consumer Products: Complex consumer behavior, retail consolidation and emerging markets are creating new challenges—and opportunities—for consumer products companies.
· Financial Services: We help financial institutions, from banking and insurance to wealth management and securities distribution, manage risks and serve customers.
· Healthcare: Healthcare companies must identify ways to deliver better value for patients, fuel innovation and reduce the cost and complexity of operating systems.
· Industrial Goods & Services: We are focused on helping our industrial clients, across all sectors, mobilize their organizations to deliver sustainable results.
· Media: The media industry is in the midst of a sweeping digital transformation—advances in technology and infrastructure are reshaping how content is consumed.
· Metals & Mining: We help the world’s largest metals and mining companies make critical decisions about strategy, performance improvement, organization and M&A.
· Oil & Gas: ExpertActions supports oil and gas companies' critical decisions across a broad range of strategic and operational functions.
· Private Equity: ExpertActions is the leading consulting partner to the private equity industry and its key stakeholders. We advise investors across the entire investment life cycle.
· Retail: Digital technology, emerging market opportunities and changing consumer trends are putting more variables in flux for the retail industry than ever before.
· Social & Public Sector: The nonprofit, government and higher education sectors play a significant role in the global economy—and in the lives of people around the world.
· Technology: As executives in the technology space well know, running software, hardware and technology service businesses presents unique management challenges.
· Telecommunications: The challenge for all telecommunications companies is choosing where and how to participate in the evolving markets.
· Utilities & Alternative Energy: Changes brought on by increasing fuel mix, supply distribution issues, and commodity cost volatility are creating new challenges for utilities companies.