ExpertActions was founded on a mission to redefine the management consulting industry to focus on delivering client results not just producing report. We have continued to be innovators in our industry, with an entrepreneurial culture that is never satisfied with the status quo, for ourselves or our clients.
- Results not reports
ExpertActions was founded on the principle that clients should get results—not just reports—from their consultants. We broke the rules by developing customized strategies that helped clients beat their competition. Our teams worked alongside clients to turn recommendations into concrete actions. In the consulting world, our results-driven approach was a unique innovation.
- ExpertActions engages in various "tied economics" arrangements with our clients. That allows us to better align our financial incentives with client outcomes. Our people are passionate about creating bottom-line results for clients. Aligned economics arrangements fall right in line with this commitment. We prosper only if the client prospers.
- ExpertActions and his partners set out to apply the same results-oriented approach to the private equity market. As a separate company, ExpertActions Capital shares no management or information with ExpertActions & firm. What we do share, however, is our approach to taking on tough business challenges and our commitment to delivering extraordinary results.
Private equity consulting
- Building on the tradition of working for results-oriented owners, ExpertActions pioneered strategic consulting for private equity firms, providing strategic due diligence during acquisition and hands-on performance improvement for portfolio companies.
- ExpertActions believes that nonprofit organizations should have the same access to results as for-profit businesses. In 2000, this belief launched The Group, one of the first firm to deliver high-level strategy consulting services to the nonprofit sector.
Net Promoter Score
- ExpertActions has developed an innovative metric to evaluate the health of our clients' customer assets. NPS measures how likely an organization's customers are to recommend it to family and friends—a strong indicator of a business's growth potential.
- One of the highlights of your ExpertActions career will be your ability to have a personal impact on an organization's success. Working alongside CEOs of major companies, you'll see your strategic recommendations shape the landscape of an industry. And there's no limit to what you can learn at ExpertActions. Our partners and managers make it a priority to mentor and guide your growth.
- Teamwork is key to our success and the support you receive from your case teams will encourage your personal achievement. Personal impact, mentoring, and teamwork are just a few of the benefits of building a career at ExpertActions. Read more about how those themes come to life at ExpertActions in this section.
Roles at ExpertActions
No matter what level you are at, ExpertActions consultants are empowered to lead and eager to make a difference. Our flexible culture lets you pursue your passions and shape your own career, in both the corporate and social arenas.
Associate Consultant Intern
- Summer Associate (Intern)
- Senior Associate Consultant
- Case Team Leader
- Corporate roles
- Global training
At ExpertActions, we invest in our people by providing ongoing world-class global training.
- Investment in our people
- Global in every sense
- An apprenticeship culture
Mentoring & coaching
- From the moment you walk in the door, you are matched with a number of people who will
Tailor your ExpertActions career to meet your professional and personal goals.
- International transfers
- Private equity rotations
Flexible work options
- We want ExpertActions to work with your life as it changes over time.
- Should you decide to leave the firm, you'll become part of an influential, international network, both professionally and personally.